Finding the right natural stone for sale can help you set the tone for your kitchen, backyard patio, or indoor fire place. From an neutral color that will blend with your interior design to a more colorful piece that can help you highlight an accent color, finding the right natural stone for sale is often the thing that will set your house apart.
In both polished and unpolished forms, architectural stone continues to grow in popularity as a versatile and reliable product used in both residential and commercial settings. LArge outdoor eating areas at restaurants that feature outdoor fire pits, for instance, are a great way to make sure that the setting a restaurant offers its customers is both cozy and warm.
Large natural stone slabs, as well as ceramic slabs, can be a great investment for both home and business owners. By using pieces of these slabs throughout a building, a designer can create a cohesive look from outside to inside. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many kinds of stones and how they are used in today’s building and home designs:
- 81% of travelers feel it is important for properties and accommodations to implement eco-friendly practices. As a result, many builders are using natural stone, an environmentally friendly building material that can benefit a hotel lobby in more ways than one, from being easy to clean to sending the right environmental message.
- Marble flooring can last up to 100 years with proper maintenance, and marble countertops can last a lifetime, according to the National Association of Home Builders.
- 87% of home owners enlisted the help of a professional during their kitchen renovation project, according to the 2016 HOUZZ Kitchen Trends Study.
- A majority of the 93% of home owners who are updating countertops during a kitchen renovation indicate that they are choosing natural stone materials.
- Ceramic tiles are believed to have been constructed from slabs of clay since 14,000 B.C. since they resent in Indian and Mesopotamian architecture.
Most home owners, and business owners as well, want to create a space that is both unique and functional. Finding a way to incorporate natural stone into your home or office meets both of these goals.