As high winds pick up these first days of high temperatures in many parts of the country, it should come as no surprise that the services of a fire protection company are more important now than ever. Finding the right plan to make sure that your property, home, and business are safe even in the worst conditions. As news stories from the last year have shown, it is important to make sure that you have all of the necessary precautions in place to make sure that you are able to protect yourself, your property, and your family.
From fire sprinkler inspection services for office buildings to basic fire safety strategies at home, there are many ways that you can safeguard your home or your business to make sure that you are as protected as possible.
Fire Sprinkler Services Are an Essential Part of Property Management
Finding the right fire protection company can help you make sure that your property and your workers are sage. Without the right kind of services, in the other hand, you are unable to make sure that you are doing everything possible. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that fire protection services provide stability to spaces of all sizes:
- Hotel and motel fires result in $76 million in property loss every year.
- As a result of improved fire safety measures, warehouse property fires have declined substantially over the past 30 years, from 4,700 in 1980 to 1,200 in the year 2011.
- Non-chemical suppression systems in commercial areas with large oven ranges, operate effectively 96% of the time.
- Apartments, hotels, offices, and facilities that care for the sick are the four property classes that account for 50% of all high-rise fires.
- U.S. fire departments responded to an estimated average of 6,240 structure fires in or on health care properties a year during the time period between the years 2006 and 2010.
- The combination of early warning systems and automatic sprinklers in all buildings could reduce overall injuries, loss of life, and property damage by at as much as 50%.
We are entering a time when the temperatures are beginning to reach summer time levels. In the parts of the country where the temperatures are higher than normal and the winds are kicking into high gear, it is important to make sure that you have the right precautions in place to protect your assets, including your belongings, your property, and your family or employers.